Some Capitol area buildings are restricting visitors due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please confirm that the building you wish to visit accepts visitors before you arrive.
Hearing rooms in the Minnesota Senate Building and the State Office Building are accessible to individuals using wheelchairs.
The State Capitol is wheelchair accessible except for the roof. Please see the accessibility page of the Minnesota State Capitol website for more details.
The Capitol Complex has designated parking and entrance ramps to provide easy access to the buildings, including the Minnesota Senate Building, State Office Building, and Capitol. The Minnesota State Capitol Directions and Parking page has more detailed parking information.
For individual assistance, contact:
- Minnesota State Capitol at 651-296- 2881
- Senate Sergeant at Arms at 651-296-1119 for help in the Minnesota Senate Building and Senate Chamber in the Capitol Building.
- House Sergeant's Office at 651-296-4860 for help in the State Office Building and House Chamber in the Capitol Building.
Wheelchair-accessible public access computers for using the Legislative website are available at:
- The Legislative Reference Library, 3238 Minnesota Senate Building.
- The Legislative Reference Library, 645 State Office Building.
- House Public Information Services, 175 State Office Building.