Rep. Cheryl Youakim
This remote hearing is taking place pursuant to Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
* (Youakim): School board vacancy technical changes made.
is the vehicle for the committee policy bill. Please refer to the
DE3 for the language being considered.
• This hearing will be for taking up any amendments and final voting on the bill
• Amendments must be submitted by committee members of House staff to the Committee Administrator by 2:30 PM on Tuesday, May 5
Additional agenda items may be added
Public Viewing Methods:
This remote hearing may be viewed live via the following methods:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
2) Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
3) YouTube: https://youtu.be/RpbRvaeDjdc
Public Comment Instructions:
• Public testimony took place during the Friday, May 1 hearing but written testimony will still be accepted and limited time for oral testimony may also be permitted by the Chair.
• If you are interested in submitting written comments or testifying, please email the Committee Administrator at email@example.com by 10 AM on Wednesday, May 6. Testifiers are asked to keep their comments to under two minutes.
If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require an accommodation to view, participate in, or otherwise access a remote hearing, please contact Blake Wilcox by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a message at 651-296-8803.
The MN House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote hearings to be held that are accessible to the public. We expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we adapt.
Committee Documents: HF163 A17 Author's AmendmentEd Policy Agenda - May 6, 2020Ed Policy Minutes - May 1, 2020Education Group Non COVID Bill LetterCoalition to Increase TOCAIT Letter - HF163 DE3HF163 DE3Coalition for Children with Disabilities Letter - HF163Mid Minnesota Legal Aid Letter - HF163 DE3Solutions Not Suspensions letter HF163 DE3School Nurses of Minnesota Letter - HF163 DE3Minnesota School Bus Operators' Association Letter - HF163 DE3MN Council of Latino Affairs Letter - HF163 DE3MN School Psychologists Association Letter - HF163 DE3HF163 A1 AmendmentHF163 A3 AmendmentHF163 A4 AmendmentHF163 A5 AmendmentHF163 A6 AmendmentHF163 A7 AmendmentHF163 A8 AmendmentHF163 A12 AmendmentHF163 A13 AmendmentHF163 A14 AmendmentHF163 A15 AmendmentMN PTA Letter - HF163 DE3
Education; prekindergarten through grade 12 education policy changes made including general education, education excellence, teacher licensing, health and safety, special education, and early childhood education; and changes made to a report.